Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

As I express every year (here and here) I really really love Mother's Day! I feel like it was made just for me! Okay, that sounds slightly egocentric. But you know what? That's how I feel! I love that the whole world gets to celebrate a job that I love!

We had a wonderful brunch with the grandmas on Saturday again. This time we went to The Kettle. They have the best muffins! And best of all, the kids behaved themselves (always iffy in a restaurant!) and had lots of fun.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


McKenna had lots of fun playing with Papa! She even said "Papa" for the first time. I thought that was a little funny considering it was Mother's not Father's day. =P "Nani" or "Grandma" would have been more appropriate. But Papa was very pleased! I think they're going to be good buddies!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I heart my little family!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

and I heart how much Austin loves his Daddy!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

All the mommas
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


No comments: