Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tutus - Take 1

I needed a pic of McKenna for her birthday invitation and really wanted one of her in a tutu! I needed to wait until Brian was home so that we could go down to the park and he could help entertain Austin and help get McKenna to look and smile at the camera.

Unfortunately, my little girl took an epic nap that morning and we weren't able to go before the sun was bright! So all the pics I got of her were all squinty and with crummy shadows! So while they weren't good enough to be worthy of the birthday card, I did like them enough that I thought I'd share them here!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Having a little Diva moment - she was all done having her picture taken!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: