Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Eggies!

It wouldn't be Easter if we didn't take time to dye eggs get completely covered in egg dye! I optimistically thought Austin would spill less this year than he did last year, so opted for the slightly brighter colored eggs. I didn't think I'd have to worry about McKenna cuz I wasn't planning on leaving her unattended with the dye. I was sorely mistaken on both accounts, but thankfully it didn't dye skin or the high chairs... or floors... or counters as badly as I thought it would.

Despite my attempts to minimize the mess, the kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

McKenna had no idea what was going on, but she got into it very quickly!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



And then, just as quickly, she was over it!



All done!!


Our finished masterpieces. Yes, most of them are cracked. That is what happens when a two year old drops them into the cups every time and when a one year old chucks them on the floor!


I wouldn't have it any other way!


No comments: