Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

This Time Daddy Was There

I really really felt bad that I caused Brian to miss seeing the kids sitting on Santa's lap when he came down our street. Thankfully Santa was making an appearance on my parents' street the next week, so we invited ourselves over joined them for dinner and tried for round 2 with Santa.


Austin was very excited about the "Wee-ooo wee-ooos" coming down the street!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And he did good with Santa, as long as Brian didn't put him down. He had a bit of death grip on daddy.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

McKenna was optimistic about her second Santa visit...


until I foolishly put her on his lap! I thought since she did so good last time, she'd be fine. I was wrong!


She had the most pitiful face afterward! "Why would you do that to me?!"
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


No comments: