Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

First Teeth

McKenna's first two teeth popped through in the beginning of November. I, apparently, am not very observant because I had no idea she was even teething. She's always chewing on everything all the time, so that wasn't a clue. I should have noticed she was slightly more drooly I guess, but that kinda goes with the chewing anyway. And she was more or less happy as a clam the entire time! And what little fussing there was I attributed to her tummy adjusting to solids. I was hoping that all her teething experiences would be so smooth, but she's still working on her top front teeth and they have not been as painless. But at least I'm more attentive now!

She was more than happy to show off her new chompers for you!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: