Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Little Heidi Klum

McKenna is following in her brother's modeling footsteps. Or at least attempting to. She's been paid for two gigs now, but hasn't yet actually been in or on anything. Her first paying gig was for a spot on Desperate Housewives. I've never seen the show, so I don't know that characters' names. All I know is that she was cast as Felicity Huffman's baby for scenes with Teri Hatcher! Unfortunately another baby was also cast, which is just standard, and that baby ended up being used first and did great. So they never needed McKenna's expertise! Definitely a bummer! But she did get paid and we still had a fun day on the set.

After the crew broke for lunch, the other mom and I got to explore the set a little. And of course we took pictures of our cuties on the set! Like I said, I've never seen the show before, but some of you may have and can probably appreciate where we're sitting much more than I do!

McKenna enjoying her semi-private trailer


Felicity Huffman's kitchen




Felicity Huffman's living room


No comments: