Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Fun - More Kid Concepts

Our 2nd Summer Fun playdate was at Kid Concepts. We heart Kid Concepts! We were just there last month but my kids would probably go everyday if we had unlimited funds!

This trip was expecially fun for the kids cuz Daddy got to come! He had a four day weekend for the 4th of July. I don't think he realized how much of a workout he was going to get crawling around in the hamster trails with the kids!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


The other perk to having Daddy along is really really good hangtime in the swings!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
(For scale - Brian is 6'3". So Austin is probably about 10' up or so!)

I love how much my kids love to swing! (McKenna can spot a "Weeee" from a mile away!) You can see the pure joy in McKenna's feet and hear it in her giggles!


And I love this pic that Rebecca captured of all of us!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Daddies are also good for some good ol' fashion rough housing too!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Big Faker!


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


I can't tell you how proud I was of Austin that day! His breakthrough with the ladders and slides at the park a few weeks ago made a big difference! He still needs a little pushing to get started but once he gets started, he loves it! "Again?.....Again?" was all we heard for about an hour! He even went down the scary black slide that I unfortunately made him go down last year! Brian had to kinda push him to go down it this time too, but as soon as he hit bottom..."Again?!" Yes! You certainly can, you brave kid! Unfortunately it's really dark by the slides, so this is as good of a video as I could get!



And my always adventurous little girl was all over that place! (Pardon the crazy hairdo. I only had one rubber band. Kinda looks like a falling palm tree!)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Austin spent a good amount of time in the center of the hamster trail thing. It has a device that you feed balls and then push a button to shoot them up all over.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I honestly don't know if he's as terrified as he looks here. He could have just been upset that someone else pushed the button or just yelling at the falling balls. But regardless, it cracks me up!


McKenna spent a good amount of time playing with the wood puzzle things. She is a very focused little girl.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


And of course, pics of our sweet friends! We have the best playmates!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Have I mentioned how much I love this little girl?! She always is smiling and gives the best poses!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

"P" cracks me up! This girl is fearless and was made to be a gymnast! Pointed toes and everything! And very graceful in her jumping/falling!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And by comparison, my sweet boy is not nearly as graceful!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


I love that we go to the same places each summer. It's really fun to compare year to year. Check out my post from our playdate last year! Look how cute and little they all were!

And if you missed our first Summer Fun post, click here.


No comments: