Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

I think I love Father's Day almost as much as I love Mother's Day! (Well, cuz that one is about me!) But really, it is such an honor and a pleasure to get to get to watch Brian be the amazing and outstanding daddy that he is and I love that we get to celebrate him and let him know how much the kids and I appreciate all he does for us!!

Father's Day weekend started with an art project of cards for Daddy, Grandpa & Papa. It was a joint effort - Austin painted one part & McKenna painted the other and Momma cut & taped it together!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Finished product! I was pretty happy with it and I think all the men enjoyed their cards! Austin was pretty proud of it too! He will happily inform you that he did the blue & green part and that McKenna painted the purple & orange!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Saturday we took Grandpa Kevin out for lunch at Outback. Such a nice lunch! Yummy food and the kids were really good, which is always a plus!

Austin showing off his french fry. Have I mentioned how much this kid likes french fries?
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

McKenna with a mouthful of french fry herself. She may love them just as much as her brother!


Playing "tunnels" with Daddy
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Cute group shots
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





McKenna showing off her cutie-patootey dress!


And enjoying some Grandpa time!


Saturday night we took Brian out for dinner just the 4 of us. He had a hankerin' for breakfast food, so we went to Hoff's Hut.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And then Sunday morning the kids woke him up to give him his presents! Austin helped me pick out a new dress shirt for Daddy and the kids got him some gift cards for restaurants near work. The hit gift though was a baseball glove for Austin. It was from Austin to Daddy for Austin! Actually I've been waiting for over 2 years to get Austin a baseball glove as a Father's Day gift! I found one that almost fits Austin but he's able to work it pretty good anyway. Daddy & Austin have had several great games of catch already. I'll get some video & pictures soon!

Then Sunday afternoon was lunch at Rocky Cola with my parents to celebrate my daddy! Once again, great food, great company and the kids were great! They even got a compliment from the staff. It probably helped that McKenna was making eyes and waving to just about anyone whose attention she could grab!

Here she's playing peekyboo with Nani!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And what is Austin enjoying so much? A french fry, of course!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

My sweet boys!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Papa with his grandbabies!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Such a wonderful weekend! So blessed to have these men in our lives! Thank you Babus for all that you do for us! You are an amazing father & husband!

No comments: