Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Antlers or Antennae?

I was about to lose the haircut battle, and to be honest, McKenna's hair in her eyes, was bugging the heck out of me, even if it doesn't seem to bother hair. I decided I needed to figure something else out! Bows and clips are promptly taken out and either eaten or sweetly handed right back to me. So I gave pigtails a go! And to my utter shock and amazement, she not only sat there and let me put them in (with a little assistance from Little Einsteins, a book and momma's cellphone all for distraction purposes) but she also LEFT THEM IN! She really didn't even try to get them out for the 1st couple days! Success!

No more hair in her eyes and there's the added benefit that she looks ridiculously adorable!!!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


I can't decide if they look more like moose antlers or bug antennae but either way I like 'em!

1 comment:

Suz said...

I vote that they look like bug antennae and agree that they are ridiculously cute!