Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Best Seat in the House

A few weeks ago, we sold our civic. We had an extra carseat in there that we bought so that we wouldn't have to move carseats or switch cars if Brian was taking Austin somewhere. So when he was cleaning out the car to sell it, he brought the carseat into the house rather than put it in XTerra. And now I don't think he'll get the chance to do that! It has become the most beloved seat in the house! The kids fight daily over who gets to sit in it. And you would think that I would remove such a contentious piece of furniture, but honestly I love seeing them sit in it and they are getting better about sharing it. A part of me thinks we should buy another carseat just so they can both have one! Just what my little family room needs right? Two giant carseats on the floor!

The battle
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



The winner! (Actually, I think Austin either was instructed by momma to let her have it, or he had to get his pants changed or something and forfeitted)


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The queen on her throne
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This was a sweet hug, but I think he was buttering her up for a chance at his seat back!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The next day I put it in front of the couch, so it could be a TV watching spot. It also serves as a book reading spot.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And sometimes, when I'm lucky, and there's a full moon, and the wind is just right, and all the planets are lined up, they'll happily share the seat! (Sorry for the bad quality pic - it's a cellphone pic.)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


No comments: