Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Heart Hearts

My mom had the tradition of always making us a nice Valentine's Day breakfast of french toast with hearts cut out of the middle. I don't know how to make french toast but I do make a mean pancake! I made heart shaped pancakes for all my lovely loves!

It also happened to be McKenna's first pancake experience, which she thoroughly enjoyed!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Then while Daddy was gone at work, Austin and I made heart shaped sugar cookies for him. Austin is getting to be a great help in the kitchen! He helped me mix the up the dough and then after it chilled, he helped me roll it out and cut out hearts. He did so good!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





I think they came out really good!


No comments: