Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Who Needs A Rubber Ducky??

About a month ago, I moved Austin to his big(ger) boy bath. He had discovered splashing and was making a mess of my kitchen. Plus he really didn't fit in the infant bath anymore. When his feet are hanging out under the faucet, I guess it's time to admit that he may have grown a smidge since we first started using it! Look how cute and tiny he was!




His first time in the blow up tub was so funny. He didn't quite know what to think of all the water and all the space, but most of all, he didn't know what to do with all the toys. I put about 5 floaty toys in there and he was determined to hold them all, all at the same time. They kept floating away and he kept scooping them back. It was too cute!

Then he discovered splashing. He thought he'd discovered splashing before, but this was a whole new world. He really really gets going as you can see! (Yes, there are lots of videos & pics, but that's cuz I just can't decide on a favorite. And since it's my blog, I'm going to post them all! So there!)









1 comment:

Kells said...

hehhe!!!! I like all three videos, he looks like he's about to try swimming in the first one (near the end)... Soo much fun!!