Stellan's surgery (ablation to remove extra conduction pathways in his heart) has possibly been moved up to tonight. (Go to her post for more details - there are a bunch!) Please be praying for this little boy and his family. I can't imagine having to go through that.
MckMama posted a list of prayer requests and I'll repost them here just for reference.
- Would you pray that Dr. A will have wisdom as to if he should move forward with the ablation after the esophageal study?
- If he does move forward, would you pray that he will have clarity of mind as far as how aggressive to be with the ablation in order to fix Stellan's problem without putting him at undue risk for complications.
- Would you pray that the tiny catheters the doctors use will not nick Stellan's coronary artery?
- Would you pray for peace for me and my husband?
- Would you pray that heart block will not occur during the surgery?
- Would you pray that the extra pathways Stellan has will be located and successfully destroyed?
- Will you pray that, if they need to go through his septum, that it will heal as it should?
- Would you pray that in the days after the surgery (In infants, coronary damage sometimes doesn't appear for up to three days, so we'll be here for the rest of the week at least it looks.) we will cling to Jesus and not to fear?