Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Seeing A Circus in a Suite

There are more than a few perks to having Daddy work at Mattel! One of those perks is that Mattel owns a suite at the Staples Center. Which means that anytime there's a game or a concert or any event, Mattel automatically has tickets. Occasionally Brian gets to go to a basketball or hockey game. It's really rare that he gets an extra ticket to bring anyone. They are hard to come by. But last July, the circus was at the Staples Center and apparently not a ton of people wanted to go to it! So not only were we able to go to the circus with our best buddies, we had the whole suite to ourselves!

The kids had a lot of fun! And I have to confess that I probably had even more than they did. I can't remember the last time I went to a circus and I really like that type of stuff. The kids were ready to go before I was.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


My favorites:

Lions!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Acrobats! It was amazing how high this guy is in this pic!


Elephants!




Lots of motorcycles in the ball of death!


No comments: