Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Miscellaneous August Cuteness!

Now for all of the cuteness that I can pass over but doesn't really go with anything.

It is so nice having cousins close in age live nearby! Cousins are such good buddies!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I had to post this video of McKenna. It's just too sweet. During bathtime she would "read" to her squirty toys. So that's what she's doing here. She sets up the pirates on her lap so that they can see the "book" and then reads to them. Her story consists of "One day..." and then some gibberish. And then "One day..."




Sisterly Love! Have I mentioned how much McKenna adores Bella?
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

She loves her so much that she shares all her toys with her! Can you find that Bella?
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Sometimes, even daddies need some snuggles
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Reason #427 why my son will hate me when he's 17.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
(Actually, he's not sad that I put this on him, because I didn't. He did it himself. He's just upset that the wings are poking him. But this face was too much cuteness not to take a picture of first.)


My Sweet Little Loves!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: