Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

It's in the Genes

Proof that the crazy poofy hair is hereditary! I was born with jet black hair that stuck straight up for months! While none of the kids had nearly as much hair as I did and it wasn't as dark, they all inherited the same poofiness!

Me
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Austin
Love that fuzzy hair right out of the bath!

McKenna
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Bella
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Bella's poofy hair was, by far, the most impressive of my three kids. Her's also stuck around the longest. It didn't go away until almost 6 months. The first two kids had lost most of their hair after the first couple months, so there was less to poof! I loved Bella's poof! I never made attempts to tame it. It reflected her joyful personality too much!

No comments: