Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Camp Snoopy

For Christmas, I asked for a pass to Knott's Berry Farm so we could go with our good friends, Becca, Jack & Sammy and Becca's mom and nephew, since they all get passes there too. My kids love hanging out with Jack, Sammy & Luke and I love hanging out with Becca & her mom, so it's a win-win!

Have I mentioned how much I love that my son is such an outgoing little guy? As soon as we got there, he ran right up to Snoopy and gave him a hug. I don't think he even knew who Snoopy was. He just saw a big dog character and was immediately drawn to him.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

First we went on the plane ride. I get mom of the year award for this one. McKenna loves rides so I put her on with Austin. At first she was happy...and then she realized I wasn't on the ride! And then she was very not happy. What a way to start the day! (Austin loved it though, so I guess I did good there!)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


McKenna did, however, like the train ride! So I was back on her good list.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And...back on the bad list. Both kids' bad lists, for that matter. I couldn't go on the cars with them because I was pregnant, so Becca & Phyllis took my kids instead. Well, Austin was upset that he couldn't go by himself like Jack could, but he wasn't tall enough. He did eventually have fun with Becca though. But apparently McKenna only likes Grandma Phyllis as long as she isn't stuck in a car with her. Woops!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Thankfully, after that it got much better and the kids forgot my Mom fails. Austin loved going on this "roller coaster" all by himself with Jack.


All the kids liked going on the big trucks.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And I enjoyed them just being cute!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And any lingering emotional scars were easily erased with ice cream!


No comments: