Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Bath Time - 7.5 weeks

Okay, I know what you're thinking. "Ang, you've got this great new camera...where are the plethora of pretty pics that you should be taking??" I can assure you they are being taken. The problem is that a few too many are being taken.

From the 1st time I picked up a camera, it was obvious that I inherited my Father's addiction to taking too many pictures. When my dad says "Just one more", you can be sure that not only is that not the last shot, it's not even close. You'll probably need a bathroom break before he's done!

So yeah, lots of pics of my kiddos are being taken! And I don't have the hard drive space to keep them all. Unfortunately I'm also finding it hard to find time to sort through them too. You know, having two kids and all! But I'm plugging away, slowly but surely.

The other reason I haven't posted many pics of McKenna, is by the time I go through them, they look nothing like her! But I decided, I still want to post them even if they are sorely outdated. So without further ado, (okay maybe just a little more ado), I give you pics!

Bath Time - You're prolly going to see lots of pics of bathtime. I love the way the light comes through the kitchen window. The ones I took of Austin when he was about 4 or 5 months old are some of my most favoritest! Plus I have a captive subject so it's easier to take pictures! The only trick is not letting the subject drown while taking them. Still perfecting that part.

Okay, now without further ado...pics!






Cutest lil' baby toes!
(Practicing with depth-of-field! Ooh I like my new camera =D )




Doing her best Elvis impersonation. Either that or she tooted.






ETA - By the way, she's 11 weeks as of this post. That's how behind I am on pics!

No comments: