Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Welcome to the Family, Bella!

Other than monthly updates, this blog is sadly and pitifully missing a ton of Bella cuteness! I'm so excited to finally be on June so I can flood it with all her pics! Seriously, you've been missing out!

Gosh, looking back, I didn't realize I didn't even post pics from her birth! Bad mommy! Sheesh!

Brand new baby!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

She was smiley from day one!


After they cleared out her lungs, we got to have our first snuggle!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And then she got to meet the Grandmas
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And Grandpas
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

It wasn't until Papa came in that Brian realized he hadn't even had the chance to hold her yet.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Auntie Suz
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Auntie Robin


Uncle Scott
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

One more of me and my sweetness!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

After meeting most of the family, she got her first bath. I didn't get to be there for that, but I hear she enjoyed the hair washing part.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

She just didn't like the body washing part.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And she enjoyed the heat lamp part. Look at what a chunk she is!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The next morning, cousins got to come see! I love my niece and nephew so much! They are so sweet and are so good to my kids!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And finally the big brother and sister got to come meet their little sister! We were worried that McKenna would be jealous of Bella. She had been having a hard time adjusting to being two and the move. Turns out we were way off! McKenna was immediately smitten with her. She walked into the hospital room with arms up, saying, "Hold it?! Have it?!" Absolutely melted my heart!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Austin, on the other hand, was instantly distracted by all the buttons and switches and levers of the hospital room and actually had to be cajoled to come meet Bella! And then he went right back to trying to maneuver my bed into odd positions!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And one last pic of my peanut in her "Going Home" outfit. She's my little Bella Butterfly so I had to get something with butterflies and it had to be pink!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: