Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

He is Risen!

I know that these posts are more than a year ago, but I swear they feel like yesterday! I don't feel that far behind!

Eggies!

I swear my kids aren't naked in these pics. It's just that egg dye and clothing, other than underwear/diapers, don't mix!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Easter service was held at our usual location, overlooking the ocean. I tried to get some cute pics of my kiddos dressed in their Easter digs but only Austin was cooperative. But he was ridiculously cute so it made up for McKenna's lack of cooperation!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Then it was Easter lunch at Nani & Papa's, with some fun bubbles, an egg hunt and attempts at a cousin pic.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Yeah, this is as good as I got with all the cousins!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


No comments: