Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Summer Fall Water Days

We had the craziest weather in 2011. We had a mild summer and a overly warm fall! But at least it gave us opportunity to play in the water a few more times.

First I let the kids out in the front yard to play with the water table. I hadn't really planned on them getting soaked, but they were having so much fun! And then they asked me to get the sprinkler out and since they were already soaked, I figured sure, what the heck?

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


And thankfully, a couple days later, it was still ridiculously warm and we were able to go swimming in the swimming pool at Grandma's new place! I was so proud of Austin! He's a little scared of the water and wouldn't let me or Grandma let go of him. But I fitted him up with both a floaty and arm floaties. At first, he still wouldn't let us let go, but then he eventually got brave enough that he could kick around the pool all by himself. And then by the end of our swim, I was able to convince him to go a little bit with just the arm floaties. (I didn't get any pics of that cuz I had to be right by him, cuz the moment his little legs stopped kicking he would sink like a rock!) It was a really fun day! Can't wait for a warm spring to go again!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug









After swimming, we had lunch at Grandma's. The kids looked so cute at the little table Brian & Sean used to eat at!





No comments: