Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Am Jesus Little Lamb

Plugging my way through blog posts... This video is from September still.

One of my favorite songs from growing up is "I Am Jesus Little Lamb". My Mommy would sing it to me as she scratched my back before bed. And I've continued the tradition with my kids too. And just like I would do, Austin asks for all three verses so the scratching lasts longer!

So over the course of a few months Austin learned all the verses all by himself. I was so impressed, since they're not short verses!



In case you didn't catch all that, here are the words...

I am Jesus Little Lamb
Ever glad at heart I am
For my shepherd gently guides me
Knows my needs and well provides me
Loves me every day the same
Even calls me by my name

Day by day at home, away
Jesus is my staff and stay
When I hunger Jesus feeds me
Into pleasant pastures leads me
When I thirst, he bids me go
Where the quiet waters flow.

Who so happy as I am?
Even now the shepherd's lamb
And when my short life is ended
By his angel host attended
He will fold me to his chest
There within his arms to rest.


No comments: