Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

He'd Rather Paint Than Carve

I tried to get Austin to carve pumpkins with me, his part of the job being the cleaning out part, not the carving with incredibly sharp objects part. He wanted no part in his task. But really I couldn't blame him. I hated cleaning out pumpkins too when I was little. Too goopy and slimy.

Thankfully Grandma Judy had brought Austin a ghost pumpkin and he was more than happy to paint it!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And then he decided to lick it, so I deemed the pumpkin masterpiece done!


The finished project!


I couldn't let the pumpkins I bought go uncarved, so I spent the rest of the night scooping and carving.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


No comments: