Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pretty in Pink

I love looking at newborn photoshoots. Pictures of newbie babies sleeping so soundly in various cute props, or wrapped up in blankets as they slumber are just so sweet! I've always looked forward to having pictures of my babies like that.

My babies had other ideas in mind. They like to be awake for their newborn photoshoots. Wide awake. Which is so weird, since both of my children are epic sleepers!

Fortunately, wide awake makes for beautiful pictures too. As always, my friend Rebecca rocks! She simply and quickly snapped these during a playdate for the boys. Hopefully someday I can take pictures nearly as good!











For comparison, these are Austin's newborn pictures. He was about 2 weeks old. McKenna was about 3 weeks old.





2 comments:

Karen, Scott, and Jared said...

She is beautiful Ang! She has such a sweet little face. I am glad you have such "epic" sleepers. Praise God! :-)

Kytten said...

wow... I didn't realize how much they looked alike at that age!