Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Painting Pumpkins

(Yes, I'm still working on October! Trying to dig my way back to current days!)

My kids are still a little ways from actually getting to carve their own pumpkins, so for the time being we are sticking to painting them!


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

McKenna was very seriously about painting hers....
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And she just got a little paint a few places other than the pumpkin...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I let/made Austin help me clean out the pumpkins I was going to carve. He did about one scoop and declared it was too messy!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

So I set him to painting a little pumpkin for the baby.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



And Austin dictated what faces he wanted on the carved ones. One happy and one sad!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


No comments: