Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bath Time

As I was giving Austin a bath Thursday, I noticed the sun was hitting his face just right and his eyes were just beautiful. Thankfully my camera was nearby and my child can sit by himself in the tub, so I fired off a "few" pics. Here are just some favorites. Plus a slideshow of the rest.






Slide Show


After his bath, Austin perfected his hair pulling technique...

Step 1. Wait for momma to get distracted by giving you belly kisses.

Step 2. Discretely grab a hold of momma's hair. Make sure to get some intertwined in your fingers.

Step 3. Giggle profusely. This makes momma think you're simply enjoying your belly kisses.

Step 4. Swiftly kick momma in the face. If all goes as planned, she will violently pull her head back and you will be left with a handful of your prize.

Step 5. Smile and giggle sweetly and sell it that this was just an accident. You had no idea what would happen. After all, you're only 4.5 months old.


1 comment:

Bec said...

My favorite post so far! LOVE him! Funny stuff :)