There's a game of tag going on on Facebook to post 25 things people may not know about you. Austin is too young for a Facebook profile, but he really wanted to play too.
1) I have incredibly long eyelashes. They're just like my Daddy's. They make me look adorably cute and will probably get me out of trouble someday. Daddy says they're a pain though cuz they'll eventually get tangled up and I'll always get them in my eyes.
2) I like to pretend I'm eating or sleeping, just to mess with Mummy. Then I pop up and smile at her and she thinks I'm too darn cute to be mad at. It works well when I'm supposed to be going to sleep but I don't wanna.
3) I love my snuggle blanket from Auntie Suz. I use it as a pillow every nap.
4) My Mummy says I'm going to like rollercoasters when I'm older. I like this game she plays where she pretends to toss me in the air and says "One for the money, two for the show..."
5) My Daddy is very silly. And he only gets sillier when I smile at him. He sounds like a turkey. And he hardly ever calls me by my name. He calls me Poops McGee, Mr. Fuzzy Pants, Goob, Fuzzy Head, Jelly Head (he got jelly in my hair once) and a bunch of other things. I don't know that he knows my name is Austin.
6) My Mummy is just weird. She dances around and makes weird faces at me. I smile and giggle at her just to humor her. It makes her feel good about herself.
7) I'm a pooping machine. I like to make my parents wash out clothes as much as possible. I once went a whole 10 days without a blowout, but that was just to mess with their heads. I've made up for it since though.
8) My Daddy names all my toys. I have an elephant named Bert. He's my favorite. A giraffe named Steve and a goat named Geraldo. We have a cat named Herb too. I'm not sure where he comes up with these names.
9) There's someone who looks just like me and keeps copying me. My Mummy only lets me talk to him every once in a while. I wish he wouldn't copy me, but he's a good looking kid, so I don't make a big deal about it.
10) I'm ticklish on my sides. Don't tell my Uncle Scott though. Mummy says he used to torture her by tickling her.
11) I don't think my feet smell, but my Mummy says they do. I think she's just being silly though to get me to giggle. I've tried to smell them, but can't quite get them close enough. One of these days I'll get to them.
12) I still have ambitions of being a "Lord of the Dance" performer. I practice everyday on my changing pad. I hope all this hard work pays off soon. Watch out Michael Flatley!
13) I rolled over once from my tummy to my back. It was a few months ago. All the tall people made a big deal about it, but I don't know why. I suppose I should do it more since I don't like being on my tummy, but it's a lot of work. It's easier just to start crying and look pitiful and then my parents roll me over.
14) I love to sleep. I sleep about 16 hours a day. Mostly at night so that I don't miss anything good during the day. I like to mix that up some though and wake up really early on the days that my Mummy goes running or has to work. Just to keep her guessing.
15) I'm going bald at an alarmingly early age. I know I have horrible genes for this, but come on!!
16) I like to pee on things too. I mostly just do it to see the look on Mummy's face (or whoever I have changing my underpants) when she realizes what I'm doing. It's pretty funny. It makes me giggle.
17) I like to suck on my hands. A lot! The tall people don't like me to. They keep sticking that sucky thing in my mouth or holding my hands down. I showed them. I started sucking on my tongue. Let's see them take that away!
18) I like to sleep in Mummy & Daddy's bed in the mornings. It's super comfy. If I'm fussy at just the right time, Mummy will let me sleep there after Daddy leaves for work. She keeps mumbling something about "just 5 more minutes."
19) I don't like it when other kids cry. It makes me sad cuz I feel bad for them. And it usually is interrupting my meal time and I need to concentrate to eat.
20) There's this place that Mummy calls "outside" but we don't see it very often. It takes Mummy a long time to get out of the house. Every once in a while we make out, but I fall asleep pretty quickly, so I still haven't seen very much of it.
21) I'm not crazy about being on my tummy. It makes me spit up. I don't like spitting up at all. But I'm enjoying it a little more all the time.
22) My Mummy and my Grandma have neat hammocks for me to play and sleep in. They're pretty comfy and very relaxing. I hear my Nani is getting one up too.
23) I have my Mummy's eyes, nose, toes and hair. I have my Daddy's ears and eyelashes. I have my Papa's fingers. We're not sure who's mouth I have.
24) I really like watching TV. Veggietales is pretty funny, but I like it when Mummy & Daddy let me watch their shows too. Sometimes they turn it off cuz I'm not old enough to watch. It's pretty annoying when they do that.
25) I'm camera shy. I can be doing something ridiculously cute but when that camera comes out, I freeze up. Mummy tries to hide the camera sometimes, but I still know it's on. I'm going to have to work on that if I want to be famous someday.